Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth...I promise. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. The whole family was sick and all at the same time. Not fun. But we are slowly, but surely, getting back to normal. I was so excited when I finally felt better to cook last week. It was so delicious. I made a homemade chicken pot pie one night, and fried pork chops the next. Oh. my. yum. This weekend, my husband and I went shopping and he bought me a casserole/lasagna dish and a new pie bird from......wait for it.......wait for it........ Le Creuset. *screaming like a little girl* Oh my goodness, it's so pretty and red! I love red! These are my first Le Creuset items. I hope it's the first of many items. :)
Eeck! I'm so excited! I'm making a lasagna today in it!





And here is my little red pie bird! I have a black one also with a yellow beak. They're so cute I think I need one in every color! ;)




I am also excited to announce I will be doing a guest post for a friend of mine on her blog later this week! So keep your eyes out for it! I am so ready for spring and summer. I am ready to plant some yummy veggies and even more ready to eat some fresh garden veggies from our very own garden. I'll be back later with a post about homemade rolls. I hope you have a very delicious Monday! 

Jessica


No comments: